School Office Admin Assistant
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team based in Newbury. We have a part time position for a self-motivated and experienced Admin Assistant. You will be part of a dedicated and passionate team offering a dynamic learning experience via individual timetables.
To be successful in the post, you will be highly organised, have excellent communication & IT skills and a willingness to support other staff within our small team. You will be able to build good relationships with young people and enjoy working as part of a positive and supportive team.
As part of the Engaging Potential team, you can expect to access our generous benefits package which includes
* access to our pension scheme
* Part time hours (9.30-14.30)
* paid school holidays
* personal development opportunities
* a comprehensive induction
* health assured employee assistance programme
- Salary: £18,000 Per annum (pro rata) Term time only + INSET + 2 additional days
- Closing Date: 15th January 2024
- Start Date: ASAP
- School Office Admin Assistant Job Description
- School Office Admin Assistant Personal Specification
- Application Form
Please download and save blank application form using Adobe before completing. Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Engaging Potential, Progress House, 79 Gaywood Drive, Newbury, Berks, RG14 2PR. Kindly note we do not accept CVs. If you have any queries please contact us, term time only, on 01635 524 113.