Full time Teaching Assistant (Term Time Only)
Full time opportunity for a self-motivated and experienced Teaching Assistant. This is a challenging & rewarding role requiring a flexible approach to support our young people meet their potential. You will be able to build good relationships with young people and enjoy working as part of a positive and supportive team. Previous experience of working with challenging young people is essential
- Salary: Starting £16,000 per annum depending upon experience and skills being offered.
- Closing Date: 8th October 2018 (Midday)
- Shortlisting and Selection: 9th October 2018
- Interviews: 15th & 16th October 2018
- Start Date: ASAP
- Learning Support Mentor Job Description
- Learning Support Mentor Person Specification
- Application Form
Please download and save blank application form using Adobe before completing.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Engaging Potential, Progress House, 79 Gaywood Drive, Newbury, Berks, RG14 2PR. Kindly note we do not accept CVs.
If you have any queries please contact us, term time only, on 01635 524 113.