Mentor – Full Time (Term Time Only)
We have a full-time opportunity for a self-motivated and dedicated mentor – you will be responsible for providing practical mentoring support to a caseload of up to five young people. You will be able to build good relationships with young people and enjoy working as part of a positive and supportive team.
This would suit somebody who has some pastoral experience of working with young people and families. You will enjoy employing a flexible approach to support our young people meet their potential.
Previous experience of working with challenging young people is essential.
- Salary: £16,000 - £20,000 per annum depending upon experience and skills being offered (Term Time Only + INSET + 2 additional days / Actual Salary)
- Closing Date: 15th October 2019 (Midday)
- Shortlisting and Selection: 16th and 17th October 2019
- Interviews: 23rd October 2019
- Start Date: 4th November 2019 or to be agreed.
- Mentor Person Specification
- Mentor Job Description
- Application Form
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Engaging Potential, Progress House, 79 Gaywood Drive, Newbury, Berks, RG14 2PR. Kindly note we do not accept CVs.
If you have any queries please contact us, term time only, on 01635 524 113.